The Dental Facelift is a noninvasive alternative to more comprehensive cosmetic treatments such as facelifts and injectable fillers. Patients often undergo a Dental Facelift to restore a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
As teeth wear down, wrinkles can become more prominent, causing some individuals to look older than they actually are. Following areas of concern improves overall aesthetic appearance and function:
• Smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
• Enhance the appearance of the lips and cheeks
• Create a stronger jawline
• Improve speech through altered teeth structure
• Bite coordination improves comfort
We able to create natural-looking and long-lasting results with the Dental Facelift. The entire makeover can typically be completed in two office visits, and helps patients enhance their appearance without the pain or downtime associated with other more invasive procedures.